top of page

그룹

공개·회원 9명

Sony Vegas !EXCLUSIVE!

i really hope you can help me out because i dont know what to do anymore.i installed sony vegas pro 15 trial version but he is really slow.When i just play a video in sony vegas it is ok but when i use moving letters for exampleor when a video is going to another video it stutters alot in the preview.I got this computer since a few months and ive tried sony vegas a couple of months earlier with this computerand everything was really fast.Ive search on google and youtube and tried all different kind of things but nothing seems to work.(reinstall video drivers, clear catch, reinstall sony vegas, change settings, delete other huge programms like gta5.

sony vegas

ok this is something you maybe need to know.When i want to render a video i get this fault (see problem description under here) everytime.with the old sony vegas pro 13 and now also with the magix vegas 15.When i go to preference and change the "GPU acceleration of video processing" from "NVIDIA Corporation GeForce GTX 1050 Ti" to "none" i dont get any fault again and i can render.

mmm if it does not work and you still have problems, uninstall the vegas deeply, use the IObit Uninstaller, so uninstall the program including all the registers and others, then install it again and it will work.

i uninstalled vegas a couple of times but after reinstall it i got the same problems.Is there a different with that IObit Uninstaller that you talk about?And when i do that, do i lost my .veg projects also?

There are four main versions of Vegas (see comparison chart at www.sonycreativesoftware.com/moviestudiopp/compare). Generally, there's not that much difference between the three Movie Studio versions in terms of the editing feature set, so check the chart to see if you really need a more costly version.

Sony Creative Software is a leading provider of innovative professional and consumer software solutions that inspire creativity, discovery, and productivity, encouraging artistic expression with award-winning lines of digital video, audio, and music production applications. Its customer base is extensive and includes film, television, and recording professionals as well as students, educators, and independent artists worldwide. For more information about products from Sony Creative Software, please visit www.sonycreativesoftware.com.

preliminary features such as organizing, encoding, playback, and the creation of a disc on blu-ray, dvd, or any type of video is known as the sony vegas pro. it is an excellent video editing tool designed for sophisticated editing. it can also deliver your work at an excellent quality with a professional result. you can also make your own disc or dvd using this program. the sony vegas pro is compatible with all standard operating systems.after the initial download, you can access the editor. one of the most useful features is the ability to record directly in the sony vegas pro. while recording, you can edit the video in real time and then save it to the hard drive to make it ready for editing. if you are looking for a program for video editing and you are new to video editing, sony vegas pro is the right choice. its been tested by professionals and now you can use it to create your video!create the video you want in any format. record, burn, or create a disc on blu-ray, dvd, or any type of video. edit the video in real time and then save it to the hard drive to make it ready for editing. you can also make your own disc or dvd using this program. the sony vegas pro is compatible with all standard operating systems.the sony vegas pro is an excellent video editing tool designed for sophisticated editing. it can even deliver your work at an excellent quality with a professional result. you can also make your own disc or dvd using this program. the sony vegas pro is compatible with all standard operating systems.sony vegas pro is the easiest to use sony vegas version and features a new unified user interface that allows you to edit, record, burn, encode, compress, and watch your videos in one place. the tools can be used to edit 2d or 3d media and to create discs or movies. you can also create, render, and burn discs on blu-ray, dvd, or any type of video. the editor is powerful and easy to use. 6a6f617c0c 041b061a72

• 소개

그룹에 오신 것을 환영합니다! 멤버들과 소통하거나, 최신 공지사항 확인 및 동영상을 공유할 수 있습니다.

그룹 페이지: Groups_SingleGroup
    bottom of page